Monday, January 17, 2011

Sledding

Saturday January 1


So today we headed up American Fork Canyon with Cody's family to go sledding.  It was quit cold, but the kids had a great time.


Cody's dad and brother-in-law Nick brought up their snowmobiles and was pulling the kids on the sled's behind them.  Stetson thought that was pretty cool and was very excited to ride with Nick.  We couldn't get him off it once he was on.  He also enjoyed the sledding.  One time he accidental hit a little jump and got some air. I was at the top of the hill and all I could hear was "YE HAW COWBOY".  What a character he is.  He wouldn't let me ride down ever he insisted riding all by himself.


Tenlie also enjoyed the day she sledded her day away and then enjoyed ridding behind the snowmobile with her cousins.


Cody was a good sport.  Considering his problems earlier in the week it wasn't worth causing more issues.  He became the picture taker and watch the little ones who wanted to come back to the cars to get warm.  I know he was etching to ride those snowmobiles, but decided he better play it safe.  Bouncing around with a possibility of a blood clot in the lungs not such a good idea. 



I just had to take this picture.  I just love snow covered trees.  The drive up the canyon was beautiful.


What a way to start the New Year off.

4 comments:

  1. That last picture took my breath away. I miss the days of getting to ride up AF canyon whenever I wanted to. I miss Utah!! :(

    Looks like a fun filled day to me. "Ye haw cowboy," that is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a blogging whiz now!! Looks like you figured out how to make your pictures bigger!! What a great day!! YE HAW COWBOY!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling pictires of the family! American Fork Canyon is so beautiful in the Winter. I'm trying to get the guts to go snow shoeing with Sam one of these days. Love how you did multiple pictures on a page! Very cute!...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun. I love that last picture with the snow covering the tree's. So pretty.
    Miss you guys. It feels like forever.

    ReplyDelete