Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tenlies Growing up

Sunday February 20

Tenlie has been awaiting this big day for quit sometime.  She has been so excited to loose her first tooth.  It was a big day around our house.  She made us put it in a Ziploc bag so she could take it to church and show her teachers and friends.  She has 3 more teeth that are loose and can't wait for them to come out now.
I'm not sure how excited I am for this stage in life.  It just means my little girl is growing up way to fast.



She was so cute when it was time to go to bed.  She had to put a treat in with her tooth so the tooth fairy could enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie. Hope the tooth-fairy spoils her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is do cute. I can't believe how big they are getting.
    Can't wait to see her with the other 3 out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so grown up in these pictures. I love that she left the tooth fairy a treat. She's super sweet.

    ReplyDelete