Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dirty Dash Boise

Saturday August 27



So my sister had called and convinced me into coming up to run the Dirty Dash with her and my brother-in-law Tony.  I had been wanting to run one of these and the timing never worked out for me.  It was Cody's birthday weekend,but he really likes it up there so I didn't have to do much to convince him on going  up.  As you can see we started out really clean.

The kids were so excited for this.  As you can see Stetson already had his game face on. 

One of the first obstacles we came up on was the tires.


Then there were several walls we had to climb with mud awaiting us on the other side.
This had to be the favorite obstacle of all.  This was the biggest slip'n slide I've ever seen.


Then the PIG PEN!!!  This was a blast.  The time you get to get as dirty as you would like and no one to stop you. 

I have to say you found dirt in places you would never think of. 

The kids races were last and they were so excited to get started.  Stetson was all over it.

When it came to the pig pen Stetson was so excited to cannon ball into it. 


As you can see it didn't take the kids long to get in and get dirty!  Stetson was diving under and covered from head to toe.  Tenlie was swimming the back stroke and crawling on her stomach. 

They were having the time of their life until it was time to get out of the mud.  Once they were out Stetson realized he couldn't see due to the mud. 





I have to say it was a really fun day muddy and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment