Sunday, November 6, 2011

First Grade

August 22

Today was her big day the day she had been waiting all summer for.  She is so excited for first grade and to be able to eat lunch at school.  When I would ask her what she was most excited for she would tell us to just eat lunch at school. 

I'm not sure I was ready for this little one to be gone all day.  I'm so sad I wont be able to see her very much.  She has become my little Buddie and we have had such great times together.  Everyone says that once they start first grade the next thing you know they will be gone.




This is one thing she looks forward to is getting to school early and socializing with her friends on the stairs before school begins.  She makes sure we leave in time so she will have a few minutes to hang with her friends.


These are some of her good friends from kindergarten. 
From the left: Rachelle, Tenlie, Paige,and Tabitha.
Once again Mom was having a hard time dropping her off and knowing I wont see her again until 3.
But as hard of a time mom may have been having Stetson was even sadder.  He wouldn't even talk to us on our way out to the car and just hung his head down.  All he kept saying is that he just wanted his sissy home.

No comments:

Post a Comment