Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Halloween

Monday October 31


So this was the first year our little family didn't have a theme.  I was so excited cause I had the best cape for vampires for Stetson and he was dead set that he was going to be bumble bee the Transformer and not a vampire.  So what do you do but let them be what they want.  I will say he was a very cute transformer.

We started our day off with his parade at pre-school.  He was so excited about it.  His Teachers were so very cute as the 3 little pigs.

Tenlie was a spider Queen and I loved, loved, loved her costume.
Here is Stetson in full fledged costume.
I always try and dress to match the kids so when I had the idea of vampires I decided to revamp it a little and be a Mother spider queen with Tenlie.
We started off our night over in Lehi in our old neighborhood with my in-laws.  Cody's sister Corie still lived over there so we met up did some trick-or-treating and then soup back at her house.  The kids were really into it this year we could hardly catch up with them.  I of course forgot my camera so I didn't get any good pictures.

Then back to my moms house we went and met up with their other cousins to go around our neighborhood.  There again they were having way to much fun I couldn't keep up with them. 
Tenlies Pumpkin this year.
Stetsons pumpkin.
We could not have asked for better weather than we had.  The kids never complained of being cold.  It was a so warm it really didn't feel like Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment