Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Finally Christmas

Saturday December 4

Well we finally got Cody feeling well enough to help us put the tree together.
We decided to put everything up this year for who knows what next year may bring. I forgot how much work it is putting Christmas up especially when you do everything. I usually for go the Village, but Cody mad a special request for it this year. The kids were big help with the tree they sorted the branches by color and even helped fluff it.


We bought this tree the first year we were married and have loved it ever since. We can't bring our selves to get rid of it and get a pre-lit tree. Cody does an excellent job on the lights and has enjoyed it.


As much as he has enjoyed it I think after this year he has decided he just doesn't have it in him anymore. He has gave in and told me I can get a pre-lit tree next year.





So We are kind of tree lovers in our home. People call us the tree family. Cody has his own tree in his office that he gets to put his ornaments on. As you can see its a very different one. Its one of those bubble trees that have a plastic cylinder in the middle filled with water that changes colors and has bubbles running in it. And of course its a construction tree with all his play toys.



We bought the kids their very own tree to have in their room their first Christmas. Its been a tradition to get ornaments every where we go on vacation and for Christmas they receive one. My family also draws names and exchange ornaments. So we thought it would be fun for the kids to have their own tree to display these.

This is Stetsons Tree


This Is Tenlies Tree.
Of course its a Tinkerbell one.


The remaining Christmas around the house.






I do have to say I really enjoy it when its all finished. I'm so glad Cody talked me into pulling all the decorations out. Our last Christmas in this house. We sure have great memories here.


1 comment:

  1. I love all your tree's. You are such a fun Mom.
    I agree- it is always a lot of work to put up, but it is so fun when it's all done.

    ReplyDelete