Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Birthday

Saturday December 18

So after Stetsons performance Cody and I headed up to Salt Lake For an early dinner at the Roof which is on the top floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. We had a great time and the food was amazing.


This was the view we had during dinner. We couldn't ask for a better one. It must have been a very popular day for weddings I think we watched 5 or more brides come out.




After dinner we walked around Gateway while we waited for my in-laws to bring the kids up and meet us. We were grateful that the rain stayed in Utah County that day cause Salt Lake was just overcast. We were worried earlier that the kids wouldn't be able to come up and enjoy the lights with us. But the weather held out and they meet us at the Gateway and we road traxes from there.
The kids thought that was way cool.


The weather couldn't have been an better at the lights it was around 40. We enjoyed every minute of them.
This tree is our family's favorite I think we have a picture under it every year.









We were so looked over after we were done with the lights got in the car and pulled out of the parking garage it started to rain. We couldn't have planned it more perfect.

My favorite place for ice cream is Basket Robins so Cody treated the kids and I for Ice cream afterwords.

I had a great birthday I love spending time with my kids.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds fun Tori! Great pics too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a fun Birthday. What a fun day :) Love going to see the lights at Temple Square and what a yummy dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day! I've always wanted to eat at the roof at Christmas time but I've never done it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tori,
    So glad you had a great day:) you so deserved that... The pictures are darling! I had to go through this experience with Austin to see and understand more what your doing with Cody... I don't know how you do it?? You are AMAZING and I just want you to know my respect for you just grew about 20 notches:) love ya girl...xoxo

    ReplyDelete