Sunday, December 26, 2010

Stetsons Pre-School Program

Saturday December 18




Well Today was Stetsons big day. He was so excited that we were going to watch him. He has been so good about tagging along to everything his sister is involved in that today was his first big performance. He did so well with all the songs and actions. what a natural born performer. He loves attention.



During the reindeer song he had these antlers on and the boys just behind him were knocking them and bugging them. Knowing Stetson I was worried that he was going to turn around and slug them, but he proved me wrong and held his cool until the end of the song then he turned around and pushed them off. I didn't blame them though after having to put them back on several times I wanted to push them my selves. the protective mom started to come out.




He had quit the audience both grandmas and my Dad came to watch. He even had the Cluff Cousins there since Katelyn was performing also.

No comments:

Post a Comment