Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dance Comp

Saturday May 14

Well this is the last of the competitions for this year. The girls have had such a great time together.  We really did have a great team for their ages, but I may be a little bias since it is my daughters team.  

The girls had such a great time behind stage as they did on if you notice in the pictures they had a great time playing games.
I'm still trying to figure out my camera so the pictures of their dances didn't come out so great.
One of Tenlies favorite thing was to stay for the awards.  We were just so grateful that they got trophy's or they may have been disappointed.

It has been so fun to watch these cute girls grow through out the year.  I'm so proud of our little Tinkerbell you have grown so much and have blossomed into quit the dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment