Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pre-School Graduation

Tuesday May 24

Well Stetson has officially Graduated from his first year of Pre-school.  This school year has flown by for me.  I'm not sure I'm ready for my kids to grow up.  He did such a great job.  They sang all their favorite songs, performed the pledge and then Mrs. Amber put together a video of them from through out the year.




Stetson award was the most entertaining child in class.  He is very active and outgoing.
He loved Mrs. Amber and always was asking if he could go to school even on the days he had off.  We will miss Mrs. Amber next year considering she decided that this was her last year.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how fast this year went by. They are getting so big. I loved his award he got.
    He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete