Friday, June 10, 2011

Easter 2011

Saturday April 23

Tonight we got together with my sister Kellie and her boy McKay to have a little Easter get together.  Since this is the big weekend our family goes to the moab jeep safari we decided to have a little fun ourselves.  The kids were able to decorate eggs.  We choose the safari theme this year.






Sunday April 24

Easter morning was very fun.  We have the late church so the kids were able to enjoy their baskets before having to get ready.  Tenlie found her basket first and then Stetson.  Since the weather was not as great as we hoped for we had to do the hiding indoors. 

(Tenlies Basket)
(Stetsons Basket)

Stetson was all smiles about his new 2 wheel scooter.  He wanted one really bad.

After we went roller skating as a family Tenlie had been asking for her own pair and she was thrilled to see the Easter Bunny brought her a pair.


They could not wait to get outside and try out their new toys.  If we would have let them they would have stayed out there even in the rain.


I always get the kids Easter outfits for church and this year I just couldn't get into it.  I don't know if it was just the fact I didn't care for any of the stuff in the stores or I just didn't want to spend the money.  Needless to say the Tues before Easter I start feeling bad that I have not got anything.  So I had some material in the basement that I liked so I decided to take on the project and try and make one.  I was so excited about her dress this year it turned out so stinking cute.


And of course Stetson got his own tie.

1 comment: