Sunday, November 6, 2011

Timpanogos Half Marathon

Saturday July 30


So this year I decided I was going to take on running to help release some of the stress in my life.  So far it has been a great one.  At the last minute I decided since I was scheduled to run a 13 miler that weekend I would hurry and sign up for the Timpanogos Half marathon and enjoy the run down American Fork Canyon.  It was very pretty and such great weather. 

One thing that is really nice with races is running them with someone.  I found out that my Sister-in-law Corie and her neighbor Rachelle had signed up so I was able to hang with them at the start.  Then while we were up at the start we ran into Jodie Wimmer and her Cousin Jamie Christiansen.  The race began and we all started out together.  Jodie and I stayed most of the race together which was really nice to help pace each other.  I was able to get a new PR on this race which I was able to shave off quit some time. 
My time was
1:50:47

No comments:

Post a Comment