Monday, July 12, 2010

Anniversary

Tuesday June 22

Today is our 10 year anniversary. Wow what has all happened in 10 years. We've been through a lot together,but I wouldn't change it for the world. We went out last night to our favorite restaurant Ruby River which was were we went on our first date. It was quit nice we went early so we could take our time and just visit. Its been along time since we have had time to ourselves to just sit and talk. After words we were able to see iron man since Cody has wanted to see it since it had come out. It was such a simple night,but so memorable and nice to talk and look back on the past 10 years. Thank you so much Cody for such wonderful years I look forward to many more. I'm so grateful to be married to my very best friend.


Wednesday June 23

Wow today is so full of Dr. appointments its crazy! We first start out with Stetson Dentist Appointment. Then we get to look forward to my appointment where we get to hear the baby's heart beat. Finally a fun appointment at least we thought. The nurse came in to check the baby's heart beat and was unable to detect it so they brought in the ultrasound. Dr. Jones was great he came in found out everything we have been going through this past month and was in shock. So he got the ultrasound machine out and started looking. We were able to see our precious baby, but it just didn't have a heart beat. They believe I lost the baby about a week after Cody was diagnosed. All the stress wasn't so great. We decided to go in that next day for a DNC cause who new when my body would finally get rid of it. Cody and I really didn't have time to think nor process this whole situation cause after my appointment we had to rush off to Utah Valley Hospital to have his blood work done to see how he responded to his first round of chemo. We were ready for some good news about now I don't think I could handle anymore today. Cody's blood work came back in excellent condition. The Dr told us if it wasn't for them hooking him up to chemo they wouldn't believe it. We were so excited about this out come it actually made us for get for a minute all the rest.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Tori life is seriously a whirl wind for you guys right now. I love you and I'm so sorry about the baby. That is fantastic about his blood work though.

    Our 10 year is next year. I can't believe we have all been married that long. We are all getting so old!! HAPPY 10 YEARS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! 10 years that is crazy. Like Jamie said we are getting older ha ha =0

    I am so sorry about the loss of your baby. It's just heartbreaking.

    I am glad the blood work looked good!

    Thanks for sending me your email address!

    ReplyDelete