Friday, September 17, 2010

Beach

Saturday September 4

Well today after the kids and my mom had finished their races we decided to head off for a nice and relaxing day at the ocean. Since my race was the next day we didn't want to do much. The kids were very excited for this day they are little fishes.

We really wanted to get a picture of our family by the ocean and Cody was a great sport about it. Since his one side affect to the chemo is cold sensitivity the water was just a little to much for him. I felt bad cause I know how much he loves playing in the water with the kids.


So since he couldn't get in the water and play he helped the kids build sand coves.











These two are the best of friends and I just love them to death. I really do have great kids.


1 comment:

  1. I swear I will never get to Disneyland!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so jealous!!!

    That is so awesome that your mom ran! Way to go Pam!!

    ReplyDelete