Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Stetson's First Day of Pre-School

Tuesday September 14

So I know Pre-School started a week earlier,but we thought what the heck Disneyland sounds more fun and its only pre-school.


Today is Stetsons First day of Pre-School. I'm not sure how I'm feeling about this my baby can't be this big. O.k deep down I'm kind of excited for my 3 hrs alone.


Stetson was not sure if he wanted to go, but when he found out that his aunt Corie was going to be helping out in his class and that three other friends from nursery was there also he was just fine.






He had to try out his bike with his back pack on. Don't ask me he's a little funny.


I just have to say good luck to his Teacher this little guys a hand full. He will always keep you laughing.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog, so now I can keep up with you guys. Stetson had to try his backpack out on his bike. That is hilarious. Such a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cute boy!! He looks so much like your dad to me!

    ReplyDelete