Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Monday October 4

So we have this pumpkin Patch up in West Jordan that I was introduced to last year that we really love. They have the best field that the kids can run around in to pick out their very own pumpkin and I mean they searched for the perfect one.

The kids were so excited to take their friends Cole and Jayce to find Pumpkins with them. We were kind of worried about the rainy day,but that was not going to stop the kids. It turned out to be a great one after all.


Stetson had enough after all his finds he just wanted to ride in the wagon.



Tenlie was so funny I think it was a contest to see who could find the biggest one. She kept asking if this was just perfect for carving.

I think the Pumpkin is bigger than her.



These 4 are such great friends. I'm glad Tenlie just fights her way in with the boys.




These 2 are so full of it you can just see it in this picture. I love seeing what they come up with together.



Halloween has to be one of my kids favorite holidays they love all the activities there is to do.





No comments:

Post a Comment