Wednesday, October 6, 2010

St.George Marathon

Saturday October 2

So Friday after Cody was unhooked from his pump we headed off to St.George to see my brother Damon and his wife Michelle run the marathon. It was quit the experience being there watching them I've never wanted to run one myself until this weekend. Cody's not quit sure it was a good idea to go cause now I'm in the mood to run one myself.


I'm so proud of my brother he is such a power house.
Clock Time 3:05:48
Chip Time 3:05:36
Overall Place 189/5697
Gender Place 166/3240



He qualified for Boston!!!! There was never a doubt that he wouldn't


Michelle is another power house she rocked the course also. I don't know her exact figures, but she came in at 3:43. Qualified for Boston again.


They looked great coming across the finish line .
These two are great inspiration to me. Someday maybe next year I will run one with them.




My kids had a great time with there cousins. They enjoyed getting away and swimming. All in all it was a great vacation.

2 comments:

  1. I still don't understand you crazy runners!! What the hell is your problem?!?!?!:)

    I'm glad Cody didn't have another reaction:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you guys had a good time. That is awesome they both did so well. Some day maybe :)

    ReplyDelete