Sunday, October 24, 2010

Witches Night Out

Friday October 22
So I went out with a couple of my clients from the salon which have become great friends of mine. We dressed up and headed out to witches night out at Gardner Village. I wasn't quit sure if i would make it or not. It depended on the weather if Cody would go hunting or stay home. Since he doesn't do good in the cold due to his chemo treatments it worked out in my favor. Other than I had no costume 4 hrs before we were to leave. So Tenlies dress ups here I come.
I STOL her witch to-to that I made for her last year did some reassembling on her witch hat and transformed it over to mine with a little jewelry and make-up and walla I'm a witch.

Here are my good friends Anne is in the queen of hearts costume , Liz is Ursala from the little mermaid. and then of course me as the witch.





We had a great night, but we always do when we get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment