Monday, November 22, 2010

Family Pictures Fall 2010

So now that Cody has gained his weight back and is looking healthy we decided we needed to try family pictures one more time. My children that is all 3 are a real treat to try and make cooperate, but we did manage to get quit a few good ones. I'm warning you now there are a lot I just couldn't choose.




























OK so I wasn't going to toot my own horn, but got in trouble for not. I do have to say I was very proud at how it turned out and yes I did make Tenlies dress.

5 comments:

  1. I would have a hard time choosing, too! They are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!! The first one if my very favorite! It is a perfect family picture! The colors are so great! I can't believe you didn't throw in that you made Tenlies dress!!! It's so adorable! The one with her and her daddy seriously makes me cry every time! You look smokin in them! Cody looks great. The kids look adorable! I JUST LOVE THEM ALL!!

    I'm so glad you FINALLY posted them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all. I don't know how you are going to choose:)
    Your family is darling and you look beautiful. Love them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family is darling, Tori. I ran into your blog through Facebook. Your husband is one strong guy. My thoughts and prayers are with you! -Megan (Burrows) Wettstein

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Stinkin cute!! I really need your pattern for that dress!! I LOVE it! You guys look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete