Monday, November 8, 2010

HALLOWEEN

First lets take a look back over the years.


So Halloween has become one of our family's favorite holidays. A few years ago I had planned on the kids being Mickey and Minnie for Halloween. When one of my sweat clients mentioned she had the Donald and Daisy costumes for adults I instantly jumped on it. I wasn't sure if Cody would go for it I thought maybe he would only wear the hat, But a little batting of his little girls eyes and asking him to wear it is all it took. Ever since we have gone in theme. I don't know how long it will last, but we will enjoy it while we can.


Here we are Mickey and Friends


The next year we went as the Peter Pan Story


And this year yes we were the 101 Dalmatians.



I have to say I have pretty cute puppies. I think this was my kids favorite year.


So since we didn't have the best of weather and Cody wasn't feeling so great we headed down to our church for our ward trunk or treat. Here are the kids playing some games there.





Even though the weather was rainy it didn't stop us from having some fun. I do miss the door to door, but there is always a next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment