Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thursday November 25

So this year we had quit the week of Thanksgiving.  We thought Cody was going to have chemo the day before Thanksgiving so his family decided to have their dinner the Sunday before so Cody would be able to enjoy his dinner.  Last year he was very sick the on Thanksgiving also so he didn't have any dinner so we felt bad for him.  I wasn't thinking very well had didn't have my camera on me so I didn't have any pictures of our dinner there. 

Cody was able t push his chemo off until the following Monday so he was able to enjoy 2 dinners this year. 

I started Thanksgiving off with a nice/cold 5k run in our old neighborhood.  I convinced 2 of my friends to come out and run it with me.  I think we are completely nuts since it was I believe 10 degrees outside.



Latter that day we headed over o my family's dinner at my parents house.  We didn't have everyone there, but it was still a house full. 




Stetson was definitely the life of his table.  I think he kept everyone very entertained.


Poor Tenlie was really sick that day so she just slept through dinner. 


Dad over ate and joined her right after.  If he eats too much at one sitting he pays the price.  It makes him very sick.  he's suppose to eat little bits just more often.  That's kind of a hard thing to do on Thanksgiving everything just tastes so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment