Friday, August 20, 2010

Alpine Days Tigers

Saturday August 14

My Salon has been in the Alpine days for almost every year we've been open. The past 3 years we've started to have a little fun with it. I have this amazing client that does face painting so we have had her come and transform our little ones into animals.


Here is two of our cute little tigers.

(Candice's little boy Carsen and Stetson)
Tenlie looks forward to the parade every year she just loves trowing out candy and making the kids dace for it.

(She loves being our leopard princess.)


This is my wonderful girls I have working for me. Minus Nicole we missed you.


(Me, Candice, Kira , and Lindsey)

This was all the gang minus the husbands they didn't really want to be in the picture.


All in all it was a wonderful day and most important the kids had a great time. I'm glad its over for now. Look for us again next year.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! The face painting is so cool!! Your kids are so cute!! I use my Serengeti water bottle every day now!! LOL!

    Okay I just noticed the Serengeti sign in the last picture. Remember the original sign we did by hand the first year? We were so young and clueless!! ha ha ha ha

    I had so much fun the other night! It made me miss all of you girls so much!! We need to do that more often:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-That turned out so good. I love the face painting.
    You are so creative and always have the best ideas.

    ReplyDelete