Friday, August 20, 2010

When moms away the children will play

Monday August 16


So tonight I was able to go to dinner with a bunch of the old gang from the salon. It was a great night of talking about the old times and catching up with everyone 3 out of the 4 of us still work together. We sure do miss Jamie though. When I got home I couldn't find my family any where. I noticed the basement T.V missing so I took a look out on our side yard and this is what I found.



The kids were able to talk Cody into having a movie night outside (really I don't think they had to do much talking.) our basement renters joined them and then a few more neighborhood kids. They were in the height of there glory.



After the movie was over the kids were able to convince dad to sleep out under the stars. Me not so much I enjoyed our nice cosy warm bed. I felt like this was a great opportunity for daddy kid time. What memories they will have.

1 comment:

  1. That is the sweetest!! I remember Cody and my brother having sleepovers and setting the big ass TV up outside and playing nintendo! I'm sure the kids were in heaven!! Nothing like having daddy time.

    I had a blast with you ladies! I miss you guys too! I didn't realize how much until the day after!! You guys are all great!!

    ReplyDelete